1. What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device by a website via your web browser or mobile app when you visit a website or other online service. Cookies store information about how you use an online service so that the website can recognize your device, provide functionality, enhance your experience (like remembering your preferred language), analyze usage patterns, and personalize content and advertising.
When we say “cookie,” we don’t mean the delicious ones with chocolate chips. We are, however, talking about similar online tracking tools and technologies, such as web beacons (also called tracking pixels). Like cookies, web beacons allow us to analyze how visitors to our websites use Asana and deliver personalized content. Web beacons can also be included in emails we send to determine whether they have been read or acted on. For additional information on cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org
- Information related to your login so we can remember that you’ve logged in before or so you can stay logged in after you leave the website;
- Load balancing to route subsequent requests to the correct backend server;
- Distinguish between the unique users;
- Throttle the request rate.
3. Types of cookies we use
The cookies that we use are third-party cookies, which are created to assist InnovA to work properly and analyze usage.
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with certain features. For example, these cookies allow you to access secure areas that require registration and set your privacy preferences. Because these cookies are essential to providing services to you, they cannot be disabled.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies provide enhanced functionality, providing chat support, allowing you to more easily complete forms, personalizing content to your preferences, and selecting your communications preferences. If you do not enable these cookies, or choose to disable them in the future, that could impact your ability to use certain features.
The list of cookies that InnovA uses on its website are detailed hereunder:
|Used to distinguish unique users.
|Used to distinguish unique users.
|Used to throttle the request rate
There are a number of ways you can manage what cookies are set on your devices. Deleting or disabling cookies may impact your ability to use certain features and functionalities.
You can disable and/or delete most types of cookies by using your browser settings. You should visit your specific web browser’s help menu for more information on cookie preferences. You can also configure your browser at any time to be notified of the receipt of a cookie, so that you can decide whether you want to accept it or not.
If you choose to deactivate cookies, you may continue to use certain parts of our services and websites. However, some useful features may not work anymore, depending on which cookies you deactivate.
Please note that if you have disabled one or more cookies, we may continue to use the information that was collected by such cookies before they were deactivated. However, we will cease to collect any new information via the opted-out cookie once a cookie has been deactivated.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google.
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft.
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla.
- For the Safari web browser, for desktop please visit this page and for mobile visit this https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265page from Apple.
- For Android users you can visit this page.
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
INNOVA TECHNOLOGIES, LLC
777 Main Street, Suite 3900, Fort Worth TX
Postal code : 76102